Pinellas County Will & Estate Lawyer
Looking for the Right Palm Harbor & Pinellas County area Estate Attorney To Create or Update A Last Will or Living Will To Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled, Avoid or Minimize Probate Court Hassles, Protect Your Legacy and Make Sure Your Loved Ones Are Provided For?
Why Choose Sherri M Stinson P.A. for Creating or Updating your Last Will or Living Will?
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm has always concentrated on wills, trusts, estate planning, probate, guardianship, long term care plans, and closely related areas of estate law.
- Experienced – In our 15+ years in business, we’ve helped numerous families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your plan is YOUR Custom Plan. Together we create plans that best fulfill your goals and priorities.
- No surprises on fees and costs – You will always know the hourly rate or flat fee upfront.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for rapid return calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear and concise understanding of each step in the process.
- We’re Here For You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we periodically check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation or wishes.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 9.7/10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 4.7 review rating on Google, 5 star review rating on Yelp and Martindale-Hubble AV-Preeminent Rated Attorney. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (727) 361-9716 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
Your Information Is Safe With Us.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment, if requested.
Reasons to Create or Update a Last Will or Living Will
People come to us when one or more of these situations apply. How many pertain to you?
- Don’t have a last will or living will
- Have minor children
- Have a DIY / form-generated will and want to upgrade to a more robust document
- Moved to Florida and want to update your will to comply with FL law
- You want to name someone to make health care decisions if you can’t
- You and/or your spouse are “getting up there in years”
- Have a blended family / 2nd marriage
- Recent illness or adverse medical diagnosis
- Going on vacation or an extended trip
- Having surgery
- Have a special needs child
- Pending divorce
- Want to leave an inheritance to spouse, children or loved ones
- Want to support charitable interests
Client Reviews– Sherri M Stinson Estate Planning
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“excellent advice to establish a Living Trust that has so many advantages over my previous plan”, “caring and thoughtful”, “attentive and professional”, “preparing highly individualized documents representing my wishes and brought them to my home for signing”, ”helped us determine our needs”, “professional and extremely knowledgeable”, “takes the time to listen and understand her client’s issue”, “explains the process and answers all questions thoroughly”, “developed a plan for our minor child”, “comfortable atmosphere”, “very easy to work with”, “anyone looking to have peace of mind”, “as an investment, the price was reasonable and well spent”, “very patient and explains everything until you have a complete understanding”, “didn’t rush us”, “knowledgeable of FL law”, “we have a sense of security”, “they understood my needs”, “thorough, efficient, kind and caring”, “provided a customized plan”, “even consulted with her ethics board to make sure she could properly and ethically handle our complicated matter”, “walked us through each step”, “patiently answered all our questions”, “made it as easy as it can be”, “fantastic customer service, “they are extremely thorough”, “if there were one thing I would change is I would do this sooner”, “took our wishes and put together our documents in a timely manner”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
We help families in Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Dunedin, Oldsmar and throughout Pinellas County locally and outside of Florida when issues need to be handled for a family member’s estate within the state of Florida.
Locally, clients come to us from Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, Oldsmar, Largo, Clearwater, St Pete, Seminole, Madeira Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Gulfport, Treasure Island, Belleair, South Pasadena, Redington, Teirra Verde, Bay Pines, Ridgecrest, Bardmoor, Gandy and throughout Pinellas County.
About Creating, Changing or Amending a Will / Codicil:
Creating a will is one of the most important things you can do for your loved ones. Detailing your wishes properly helps your heirs avoid unnecessary problems with probate. It also provides the peace of mind that your possessions and assets will go where you want them to. All wills must meet certain standards such as being witnessed to be legally valid. That’s why to really ensure the best outcome, people choose to “do it right” and work with an attorney.
If you already have a will and want to change, update or amend the document, a codicil may be required. A codicil typically refers to a change in beneficiaries, change in your personal representative or an addition to the will. The codicil is for when you want to add to, alter, delete, revoke or republish your will.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Don’t let everything you’ve worked for just slip away due to a lack of proper planning. Invest the time now to learn your options by speaking with us and make the choices that best protects your legacy and wishes. Call us for one-on-one assistance at (727) 361-9716 with your questions, a description of your situation or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.