Pinellas County Estate Planning Lawyer
Looking for the Right Estate Planning Attorney in the Palm Harbor & Pinellas County area to Help You Plan For the Future, Protect Your Legacy, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes are Fulfilled and Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Family?
Why Choose Sherri M Stinson P.A. For Estate Planning?
- Worry Free Appointments – We offer safe in-person appointments OR will do a personalized zoom appointment with your client concierge.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm has always concentrated on wills, trusts, estate planning, probate, guardianship, long term care plans, and closely related areas of estate law.
- Experienced – In our 15+ years in business, we’ve helped numerous families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your plan is YOUR Custom Plan. Together we create plans that best fulfill your goals and priorities.
- No surprises on fees and costs – You will always know the hourly rate or flat fee upfront.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for rapid return calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear and concise understanding of each step in the process.
- We’re Here For You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we periodically check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation or wishes.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 9.7/10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 4.7 review rating on Google, 5 star review rating on Yelp and Martindale-Hubble AV-Preeminent Rated Attorney. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Situation And Reasons To Create An Estate Plan
People come to us when one or more of these situations apply. How many pertain to you?
- You don’t want the government making decisions for you about your family and your money
- Have young children and want to know what you should have in place while they’re minors and beyond
- You want to name someone to make health care and financial decisions if you can’t
- To leave an inheritance to spouse/children/loved ones
- Having surgery, illness or adverse or uncertain medical diagnosis
- You’ve had the experience of caring for an aging parent who didn’t have a plan and want to make sure the same thing does not happen to you
- Ensure your assets, accounts and beneficiary designations are titled properly
- Plan was created many years ago but haven’t revisited it
- Concerned current plan won’t work the way intended to when you need it to
- Moved to Florida and want to update your estate plan to comply with Florida law
- Have a blended family/2nd marriage
- Pending or recently completed divorce
- Want to support charitable interests
- You and/or your spouse are “getting up there in years”
Do You Need
Florida Estate Plan
Client Reviews– Sherri M Stinson Estate Planning
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“excellent advice to establish a Living Trust that has so many advantages over my previous plan”, “caring and thoughtful”, “attentive and professional”, “preparing highly individualized documents representing my wishes and brought them to my home for signing”, ”helped us determine our needs”, “professional and extremely knowledgeable”, “takes the time to listen and understand her client’s issue”, “explains the process and answers all questions thoroughly”, “developed a plan for our minor child”, “comfortable atmosphere”, “very easy to work with”, “anyone looking to have peace of mind”, “as an investment, the price was reasonable and well spent”, “very patient and explains everything until you have a complete understanding”, “didn’t rush us”, “knowledgeable of FL law”, “we have a sense of security”, “they understood my needs”, “thorough, efficient, kind and caring”, “provided a customized plan”, “even consulted with her ethics board to make sure she could properly and ethically handle our complicated matter”, “walked us through each step”, “patiently answered all our questions”, “made it as easy as it can be”, “fantastic customer service, “they are extremely thorough”, “if there were one thing I would change is I would do this sooner”, “took our wishes and put together our documents in a timely manner”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Do You Need
Florida Estate Plan
We help families in Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Dunedin, Oldsmar and throughout Pinellas County locally and outside of Florida when issues need to be handled for a family member’s estate within the state of Florida.
Locally, clients come to us from Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, Oldsmar, Largo, Clearwater, St Pete, Seminole, Madeira Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Gulfport, Treasure Island, Belleair, South Pasadena, Redington, Teirra Verde, Bay Pines, Ridgecrest, Bardmoor, Gandy and throughout Pinellas County.
What To Do Now:
We Help You Protect
The Ones You Love.
Extraordinary And Awesome Work
Sherri Stinson was the attorney who helped my brother and me settle the estate of our late uncle. She made this difficult time for us much easier. She was extraordinary! Not only was she professional, she was patient, tactful, and kind. A very sharp lady! Worth every penny she was paid! Coming from a family of attorneys, we were very impressed. She’s Awesome!
Very Communicative And Very Understanding
I highly recommend Sherri Stinson if you’re looking for an outstanding attorney. She helped me settle the estate of my uncle who lives in Florida. She’s not only very bright and knowledgeable of FL law, but she’s kind and patient! Even though I live in Kentucky, she was able to help me through the process with little effort on my part. Her help was literally invaluable and her charge very reasonable.