What do you charge for a consultation?  At Sherri M. Stinson, P.A., we believe that everyone should have access to a lawyer.  We offer a 30 minute complimentary consultation if you choose to retain our firm. After 30 minutes, time is billed at an hourly rate.  If you choose not to retain our firm, then we charge an hourly rate, which will be billed at the end of the consultation.

If you or a loved one need help, contact us today at 727-351-7057.