Pinellas County Trust & Estate Lawyer
Looking for the Right Palm Harbor & Pinellas County area Estate Attorney To Help you Decide Upon, Create A Trust To Protect Your Assets, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes are Fulfilled and Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Loved Ones?
Why Choose Sherri M Stinson P.A. To Help You With Trust Creation?
- Worry Free Appointments – We offer safe in-person appointments OR will do a personalized zoom appointment with your client concierge.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm has always concentrated on wills, trusts, estate planning, probate, guardianship, long term care plans and closely related areas of estate law.
- Experienced – In our 15+ years in business, we’ve helped numerous families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your trust is YOUR trust. Together we create trusts to protect what you’ve built, fulfill your goals, and guide your family.
- Alignment with Family Value – we help you consider family dynamics that better ensure your values are carried on.
- Implementation of your goals – you will have a good idea of how your trust will be implemented now and in the future.
- Sustaining Results – your trust will be designed, aligned, and implemented to sustain and foster positive family results.
- Tax Savings – because we are also tax expert CPAs, the whole time we are helping you, we will also be considering and designing into your trust tax efficiencies and savings strategies.
- Conscious of Execution –We know from years of trust litigation experience, attorneys know attacking how trusts are executed are the easiest way to defeat a trust. We are conscious of this and take precautions to prevent or minimize junk lawsuit attacks.
- Guardianship Avoidance – We design your trust to avoid entanglement in guardianship court and to dissuade family from demanding the guardianship court take control over you.
- No surprises on fees and costs – You will always know the hourly rate or flat fee upfront.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for rapid return calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear and concise understanding of each step in the process.
- We’re Here For You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we periodically check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation or wishes.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 9.7/10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 4.7 review rating on Google, 5 star review rating on Yelp and Martindale-Hubble AV-Preeminent Rated Attorney. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
How Many Of These Life Situations & Goals For A Trust Apply To You:
People come to us when one or more of these situations apply. How many pertain to you?
- I don’t want the state to take my money when I die.
- I have a blended family / 2nd marriage and want to ensure all children get their fair share.
- I have real estate outside of Florida.
- High net worth / wealth preservation.
- Children / beneficiaries need protection from themselves, e.g. frivolous spending, bad marriage / ex-spouse, creditors, litigation, etc.
- I want to transfer my business to the next generation.
- I want to avoid the hassles, delays, costs and loss of privacy in probate.
- I don’t want my son / daughter-in-law to get their hands on my child’s inheritance.
- Moved to Florida and want to update my trust to FL law.
- Estate and inheritance tax concerns.
- I have a special needs child.
- Provide for a pet.
- I have charitable interests.
Do You Need
A Trust Created?
Client Reviews– Sherri M Stinson Estate Planning
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“excellent advice to establish a Living Trust that has so many advantages over my previous plan”, “caring and thoughtful”, “attentive and professional”, “preparing highly individualized documents representing my wishes and brought them to my home for signing”, ”helped us determine our needs”, “professional and extremely knowledgeable”, “takes the time to listen and understand her client’s issue”, “explains the process and answers all questions thoroughly”, “developed a plan for our minor child”, “comfortable atmosphere”, “very easy to work with”, “anyone looking to have peace of mind”, “as an investment, the price was reasonable and well spent”, “very patient and explains everything until you have a complete understanding”, “didn’t rush us”, “knowledgeable of FL law”, “we have a sense of security”, “they understood my needs”, “thorough, efficient, kind and caring”, “provided a customized plan”, “even consulted with her ethics board to make sure she could properly and ethically handle our complicated matter”, “walked us through each step”, “patiently answered all our questions”, “made it as easy as it can be”, “fantastic customer service, “they are extremely thorough”, “if there were one thing I would change is I would do this sooner”, “took our wishes and put together our documents in a timely manner”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Do You Need
A Trust Created?
What is the difference between a Living Will and Living Trust?
Importance of Beneficiary Designations
Estate Planning Tips for Unmarried Couples
We Advise You on Which Trusts Will Accomplish Your Goals and Expertly Create Them for Total Peace of Mind Protection
There’s a lot of options for trusts, and just one trust may not do everything you need or want. We will help you navigate the myriad of options based on your specific and unique situation and customize the best trust for you and your family. The types of trusts we can advise and help you with include:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Living Trust
- Charitable Trust
We help families in Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Dunedin, Oldsmar and throughout Pinellas County locally and outside of Florida when issues need to be handled for a family member’s estate within the state of Florida.
Locally, clients come to us from Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, Oldsmar, Largo, Clearwater, St Pete, Seminole, Madeira Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Gulfport, Treasure Island, Belleair, South Pasadena, Redington, Teirra Verde, Bay Pines, Ridgecrest, Bardmoor, Gandy and throughout Pinellas County.
What To Do Now:
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
We Help You Protect
The Ones You Love.
Extraordinary And Awesome Work
Sherri Stinson was the attorney who helped my brother and me settle the estate of our late uncle. She made this difficult time for us much easier. She was extraordinary! Not only was she professional, she was patient, tactful, and kind. A very sharp lady! Worth every penny she was paid! Coming from a family of attorneys, we were very impressed. She’s Awesome!
Very Communicative And Very Understanding
I highly recommend Sherri Stinson if you’re looking for an outstanding attorney. She helped me settle the estate of my uncle who lives in Florida. She’s not only very bright and knowledgeable of FL law, but she’s kind and patient! Even though I live in Kentucky, she was able to help me through the process with little effort on my part. Her help was literally invaluable and her charge very reasonable.