Palm Harbor Estate Planning Lawyer Pinellas Florida
Why Sherri M Stinson P.A. For Estate Planning?
- Free Confidential Case Assessment – Your free phone or online video assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm has always concentrated on wills, trusts, estate planning, probate, asset protection, guardianship, long term care plans and closely related areas of estate law.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We guarantee you’ll be happy with your experience with us.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – In our 15+ years in business, we’ve helped numerous families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your plan is YOUR Custom Plan. Together we create plans that best fulfill your goals and priorities
- Highly Responsive – We strive for rapid return calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear and concise understanding of each step in the process.
- We’re Here For You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we periodically check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation or wishes.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 9.7/10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 4.7 review rating on Google, 5 star review rating on Yelp and Martindale-Hubble AV-Preeminent Rated Attorney. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Situation and Reasons to Create an Estate Plan
People come to us when one or more of these situations apply. How many pertain to you?
- Asset protection for you and your beneficiaries from future lawsuits, divorce, remarriage, creditors, etc.
- Don’t have a last will and/or living will.
- You want to protect your wealth.
- Have young children and want to know what you should have in place while they’re minors and beyond.
- You want to name someone to make health care decisions if you can’t.
- You want to name someone to make financial decisions if you can’t.
- To leave an inheritance to spouse/children/loved ones.
- Having surgery, illness or adverse or uncertain medical diagnosis.
- Caring for an aging parent and want to determine your best options to ensure he/she/they are cared for.
- Ensure your assets, accounts and beneficiary designations are titled properly.
- Plan was created many years ago but haven’t revisited it.
- Concerned current plan won’t work the way intended to when you need it to.
- Moved to Florida and want to update your estate plan to comply with Florida law.
- You would like to transfer your business to the next generation.
- Have a blended family /2nd marriage.
- Pending or recently completed divorce.
- Want to support charitable interests.
- You and/or your spouse are “getting up there in years”.
Do You Need
FLORIDA ESTATE PLAN
Client Reviews– Sherri M Stinson Estate Planning
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“excellent advice to establish a Living Trust that has so many advantages over my previous plan”, “caring and thoughtful”, “attentive and professional”, “preparing highly individualized documents representing my wishes and brought them to my home for signing”, ”helped us determine our needs”, “professional and extremely knowledgeable”, “takes the time to listen and understand her client’s issue”, “explains the process and answers all questions thoroughly”, “developed a plan for our minor child”, “comfortable atmosphere”, “very easy to work with”, “anyone looking to have peace of mind”, “as an investment, the price was reasonable and well spent”, “very patient and explains everything until you have a complete understanding”, “didn’t rush us”, “knowledgeable of FL law”, “we have a sense of security”, “they understood my needs”, “thorough, efficient, kind and caring”, “provided a customized plan”, “even consulted with her ethics board to make sure she could properly and ethically handle our complicated matter”, “walked us through each step”, “patiently answered all our questions”, “made it as easy as it can be”, “fantastic customer service, “they are extremely thorough”, “if there were one thing I would change is I would do this sooner”, “took our wishes and put together our documents in a timely manner”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Do You Need
FLORIDA ESTATE PLAN
We help families in Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Dunedin, Oldsmar and throughout Pinellas County locally and outside of Florida when issues need to be handled for a family member’s estate within the state of Florida.
Locally, clients come to us from Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, Oldsmar, Largo, Clearwater, St Pete, Seminole, Madeira Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Gulfport, Treasure Island, Belleair, South Pasadena, Redington, Teirra Verde, Bay Pines, Ridgecrest, Bardmoor, Gandy and throughout Pinellas County.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Don’t let everything you’ve worked for just slip away due to a lack of proper planning. Invest the time now to learn your options by speaking with us and make the choices that best protects your legacy and wishes. Call us for one-on-one assistance at (727) 351-7057 with your questions, a description of your situation or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.
We Help You Protect
The Ones You Love.
Extraordinary And Awesome Work
Sherri Stinson was the attorney who helped my brother and me settle the estate of our late uncle. She made this difficult time for us much easier. She was extraordinary! Not only was she professional, she was patient, tactful, and kind. A very sharp lady! Worth every penny she was paid! Coming from a family of attorneys, we were very impressed. She’s Awesome!
Very Communicative And Very Understanding
I highly recommend Sherri Stinson if you’re looking for an outstanding attorney. She helped me settle the estate of my uncle who lives in Florida. She’s not only very bright and knowledgeable of FL law, but she’s kind and patient! Even though I live in Kentucky, she was able to help me through the process with little effort on my part. Her help was literally invaluable and her charge very reasonable.